Cute photos! Yeah...the first is over exposed...the rest are great to my "untrained" eye! I've found that some shade is better than direct sunlight...I'll sometimes try to use my body as shade, seems to make the photo softer, or something!
I think I wrote on Blog frog that I ment to overexposed it... I was trying it out... as a technique not that I have any technique LOL thanks for looking ladies
Great job as everyone else said the first on is over exposed but the rest are great, you really want to avoid that mid day sun, I try to take all my photo's in the morning or late afternoon!
Cute photos! Yeah...the first is over exposed...the rest are great to my "untrained" eye! I've found that some shade is better than direct sunlight...I'll sometimes try to use my body as shade, seems to make the photo softer, or something!
ReplyDeleteOopsie on number one, the rest are great, especially for a newbie :)
ReplyDeleteI think I wrote on Blog frog that I ment to overexposed it... I was trying it out... as a technique not that I have any technique LOL thanks for looking ladies
ReplyDeleteThe last two turned out great!! Have fun with the camera!
ReplyDeleteGreat job as everyone else said the first on is over exposed but the rest are great, you really want to avoid that mid day sun, I try to take all my photo's in the morning or late afternoon!
ReplyDelete