Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Resolution Check-up!

So I wrote about some of my new years resolutions here!
Two months have passed and I feel that I am in need of a good old fashion check up. I think it would help more for someone to light a hot fire under my hinny! I had five solid resolutions and added a sixth resolution (showering everyday) a few days into the New Year when I realized not showering had become a small issue for me. So lets see how I am doing, here we go.....
1. Get a financial plan and spend more wisely -well we are getting a financial plan with a handy dandy notebook, calendar and all, I have actually kept my checkbook balanced for 2 months.... spending more wisely...eh.....I mean depends on your definition of wise.
2. Reading the entire bible front to back - well I read the bible everyday, but my goal was to read from Genesis to Revelations. Which I am not sure my attention span can handle. Instead I have been reading through an entire book. I am done with James 1 ......not that it deserves applause.
3. Starting Carters scrapbook - nope....
4. Having date night with my hubby- nope...not in the new year at least
5. Doing something I enjoy everyday- Only one I can check off with a big fat red take a whif marker!!

Oh yeah and also on the list was to blog once a week and shower everyday which I am failing miserably at both. No judgment please.



1 comment:

  1. No judgment here - I'm lucky if I shower every other day. :)

    Don't be too hard on yourself, though - as long as your family is happy then you are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete